Recent racial tensions in the United States have made schools the target of discrimination and racial allegations. With the diminishing efforts of the United States Department of Education to protect schools, schools are in jeopardy more that ever before. More and more parents and civil activist are targeting schools and are resorting to civil litigation which can become costly for schools.
Most schools choose to purchase insurance to protect against such litigation but the reality is that racial allegations are damaging in many other areas. Racial allegations can bring unwanted media attention to the schools. Teachers morale will suffer which in the long run will have an impact on the culture of the school as well as student achievement.
Schools can further protect their image, staff, and students by having an independent audit for purpose of evaluating racism within the schools. During the audit we:
- Evaluate root cause(s) of teacher student racial tensions using quantitative methods
- Evaluate root cause(s) of teacher student racial tensions using qualitative methods
- Evaluate values, attitudes, and beliefs that contribute to teacher student racial tensions
- Develop Systemic Structure to determine best starting point to reduce teacher student racial tensions
- Recommend best leadership practices for reducing teacher student racial tensions
“The model that you use to analyze teacher-student relationships is a good one for most school districts”.
Perth Amboy Mayor
Contact Us for Pricing